Huh?

Huh?
---> I'm Thirsty... where's the water... I thought this was a beach...ARE WE THERE YET? You call this a vacation? Are you nuts?

Sunday, May 20, 2012

New Day and My New Home Page

I found this awesome upgrade to a web designer I used to like using when I had my old PowerPC mac. The problem was when I upgraded to the Intel based ones these guys were slow to adapt and I was kinda forced to use something else.  Well, I took a chance and I was totally blown away at all the hard work they did.  The program is called SandVox and it's very similar to the iWeb program that Apple made and later discontinued.  So I spend the work porting all my junk over and so far I'm really impressed at how well it came out...

I was clever enough to build a test area to make sure I was good with it and just did the final publish to my active site...

http://www.OaklawnRick.com

No comments:

Post a Comment