Huh?

Huh?
---> I'm Thirsty... where's the water... I thought this was a beach...ARE WE THERE YET? You call this a vacation? Are you nuts?

Friday, September 5, 2014

If you're reading this, YOU'RE AN IDIOT !!

Yup, you read that title right.. You're an idiot.. We're all idiots and it's about time that you all faced the fact..  We're all stupid too.  Stupid when it comes to quantum physics, stupid when it comes to brain surgery, and also in many other ways.

Big deal so what! You're always going to be an idiot and you're always going to be stupid on some things but the real question here is ARE YOU IGNORANT?  Do you IGNORE the chance to learn something new? Do you IGNORE that there's more to your simple and sometimes pathetic existence than what you know already?  Yeah dude, that's the real question.

Some say that "ignorance is bliss"  but in reality this ignorant person "chose" not to learn what was presented to him and now chooses to be stupid. He IGNORES the facts even though they're plain as day sitting right there in front of him.   This fucking sux and so does this piece of shit who calls himself a human being.

Let's take this ignorance up a level to all the fighting going on in the world.  Everyone seems to be on some kind of power struggle to be the best, or have the most, or reach the top. Once they get there, the ignorant detach themselves from those less fortunate and lack the love to share wisdom with others.

Kinda like all these fucked up religious wars going on in the world now..  The ignorant teach others to hate anyone and anything that's different than their own beliefs and way of living.  Yup, this is fact.  These idiots who are stupid and lack knowledge become ignorant and choose not to enlighten themselves with the things they don't understand or relate to.  Too afraid to ask for help or direction (like most male humans in the world) the begin a new life filled with hate.  The hate grows until they maim, disfigure, and harm others around them and they do it without a single bit of remorse.

Yah, I'm an idiot for writing this and you're an idiot for reading it.  I wonder just how fucked up your little world is but instead of being filled with dislike or distrust, I know that it's your life not mine and I know that I have to pay more attention to keeping my own shit in order and on the up and up instead of worrying about the shit you do.

However, I have one single poignant rule for my own humanity and that is to destroy anyone who goes out of their way to harm me. Not the guy next to him, but the one who actually commits an act of harm against me.  I will fight to the death with absolutely zero respect or remorse because they chose to invade my peaceful life and do harm. I will use every piece of wisdom I own to crush, conquer, destroy, humiliate, and set an example to others who might wish to do the same.  Best of all I do it all without being paranoid or worry about any repercussion from my actions because it involves ME and THEM.   Should someone else "choose" to engage on their behalf the cycle begins all over again with the new player.

Why are so many people so stupid in this respect..  We were all put on this earth to live our lives, to love our neighbors and to love our creator as well but it seems that there are so many pre-occupied with HATE that they have totally forgotten to love. They don't even love themselves anymore and I find this really sad.

Ya know, I respect everyone I meet..  I don't have to like them all but I at least know what the world compassion and sharing means. So how many of you Idiots reading this do the same?  No, don't pull you "go to church every Sunday" bullshit cuz you were probably the same asshole who slammed on his brakes and waved his fist at the old lady who almost hit him in the parking lot.  You don't respect others when it's "Convenient" for you. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO IT ALL THE FUCKING TIME ASSHOLE!!!

Here in 2014 we have half the middle east fighting and killing each other because of what church they belong to.  How fucking funny is that?   Ohhh and we have black peeps in Africa who will die from Ebola, a deadly virus with no "cure" as of yet.  Maybe we should pick them up by the plane load and drop them off in Syria, Iraq, and the other nations consumed with hate and fighting..  Yeah, even Israel the home of Christ the savior.   It would make things real simple..   The people would either drop their guns and put their heads and bank accounts together for solutions or they will die from their own infected ignorance.   Wow, what a concept huh??    Wouldn't that be a true testament of humanitarianism!   I wonder if I'm the only one on the planet who thought of this?

Now read this right, I'm not saying we should extract the virus and use it to infect others...   Nope, I'm saying just fill a few planes with infected peeps and just re-populate them in these fighting areas.  Nature will do the rest all on it's own.  Nature is a funny thing like that ya know..   It doesn't know anything about love and hate or life and death. It just doesn't care, kinda like some of the rich folk these days who also don't care.

Yup, you're an idiot and I'm an idiot.. I just think with a wider outlook than others but that still doesn't make me any better of an idiot than you.  Just different, and different is good. Imagine what our lives would be like if we didn't have DIFFERENT stuff.  Imagine if we only had ONE COLOR! First, the very concept of a color or a word to describe it would no longer exist because there would be nothing to compare it to. Nothing at all.  Think about it. What's the color of nothing?

With difference comes contrast. Love and Hate contrast each other.  They're absolutes.  There's nothing hate'yer than hate or love'yer than love.   In the case of absolutes, if you eliminate one than it immediately eliminates the other because there is no longer a contrast to compare it to.  Pretty fucking deep huh?

Some days I wish I had a huge magick wand that I could wave and put the entire world into one big "Do-Over" mode.  Kind of like, a retro time-warp that we go back in time and start over but retain all of the historical knowledge we have today.  I wonder how ignorant people would "choose" to be or how much more we would grow.  Would we become more paranoid saying shit like "Don't do that..you remember what happened the last time" to others around us?  Or would we just live a more loving and compassionate life sharing wisdom and experiences with others?

Ahh well, enough of this rambling and questionable thought.  I have a fucked up life of my own dealing with health issues, friendship/loneliness issues, financial issues and so on.  Still it's kind of refreshing being able to journal/vent things on this blog.  Until the next time I guess...  bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment